Dating site to make a child
Become Mom or Dad (s)
Co-parents.co is for all those who wish to have a child, whatever their situation:
• Singles: men and women, of all ages, who have not found the right person to conceive a baby or wish to become a father / mother, without having a couple or wanting to start a family.
• Homosexuals wishing to become parents in co-parenting
• Heterosexuals with infertility
Our site welcomes web surfers with very varied profiles, men and women who have in common a desire for children, become their priority.
Already several thousand members have trusted us.
The history of co-parenting
Our society does not use the term "co-parenting". Yet this concept has existed for a long time. When homosexual couples claimed the right to love themselves and to found a family, they were the first to favor the conception of children outside the traditional family environment. Most often, the co-parent was a trusted friend, who could therefore support the homosexual couple and be present with the child.Then, more and more heterosexual couples have themselves become co-parents, without necessarily realizing it: with an increasing divorce rate, stepfamilies or single-parent families are part of the co-parenting scheme. With only one of their biological parents.
Today, society is more open-minded, allowing men and women to become co-parents, in other contexts: single mother or father, homosexual couple, heterosexual couple. Is more stereotyped than at the end of the 20th century!
Co-parenting is ...
... two individuals who meet, with their history, more or less similar, and a common desire: to become a parent, without living together for all that.
The advantages are many :
• No anonymity: both biological parents know each other. The child can therefore know where it comes from, and thus know its true identity, unlike adoption, to the gift of sperm.
• No administrative, legal or financial constraints: the approach remains natural and human.
• No need to go abroad as do women wanting to become single mothers, homosexual couples wanting to adopt ...
How it works ?
Co-parenting is such a flexible way of becoming a parent, that the most important thing is to listen to you, before anything else. Why do you want to conceive a baby? In what conditions ? With whom ? What will be the role of the co-parent?
One of the strengths of this modern way of founding a family is to give the child two parents who wish to do so, who wish to assume their roles and responsibilities. Each of the co-parents will exist and act with the child throughout his / her life ... or not, according to the agreement of the two co-parents.
Do you want to start a co-parenting or homosexuality or be a single parent? You are in the right place. Good search to you